Facebook Carousel Ads are a great way for eCommerce businesses to drive sales and conversions on Facebook. Carousel ads allow you to feature multiple products in one ad, which increases your chances of showing the right product at the right time.
What is Facebook Carousel? Why Do You Need Facebook Carousel Ads?
Facebook Carousel Ads are dynamic, interactive ads that allow marketers to display two to ten images or videos (with links) in a single ad space. Mobile users can swipe through the ad’s slides, while desktop users can simply click left or right to cycle through the ad.
Facebook Ads are used to increase brand awareness. Many marketers use simple Facebook image ads to achieve this purpose, while others use Facebook Carousel Ads. These creative carousel ads have various appealing qualities. Here are 4 reasons why you need to use Facebook Carousel Ads for your business:
1. It is cost-effective
Cost-effectiveness remains the primary goal. Every advertiser wants to reduce cost-per-click and cost-per-conversion ratios. Carousel ads have proven themselves capable of that over the years. According to Facebook, carousel ads cost between 30-50% and cost-per-click 20-30% lower than standard image ads.
2. Increase engagement
Carousel ads drive user engagement and foster relationships between brands and potential consumers. While viewers can quickly scroll through an image ad, the different cards in a carousel ad tempt visitors to swipe and see what the next card reveals.
3. Allow creativity
Advertisers can also insert additional information, photos, or videos with carousel ads. Each card can highlight multiple products, show more factual information about your product, or tell a story.
You most likely have multiple goals for an advertising campaign. You might want people to learn more about your business, visit your website, contact you, download your ebook, or do something else. The carousel style allows you to combine all of these CTAs (up to 10) in one ad.
What is the specification of the Facebook Carousel Ads?
Here are the different requirements that you need to keep in mind before designing your Facebook Carousel Ads:
- The maximum number of cards is 10.
- A minimum number of cards is 2.
- Video file format: MP4 or MOV is preferred, but other formats are accepted.
- Image file format: jpg or png
- Maximum video file size: 4GB
- Maximum image file size: 30MB
- Maximum video length: 240 minutes
- Recommended resolution: 1080 x 1080px
- 1:1 is the recommended ratio.
- Title: 40 characters
- Text length: 125 characters
- Images containing more than 20% text may experience slower delivery.
- 20 characters for link description
How to create Facebook Carousel ads
After logging in to your Facebook Ads Manager account, click “+ Create” in the middle of the screen to start developing your Facebook Carousel Ad.
Define your marketing goals. It can include everything from website traffic to app installs to brand awareness. You can also name your campaign, ad set, and ad on this screen. It will take you to the next page once you’ve chosen your marketing objective and named your campaign.
Set a campaign budget. You can specify a daily or infinite budget, in addition to a schedule that will run continuously, now or later.
Tailor your Facebook ad carousel to your target demographic.
After selecting Next, you will be taken to the ads tab. After selecting the carousel feature, you can select an image and copy a video for your Facebook ad carousel.
Finally, you can make your campaign public. When you’re ready to schedule your campaign and have evaluated your campaign and carousel settings, click the ‘Publish’ option.
Facebook Carousel Ads: Best Practices for Boosting Conversions
Here are some of the top carousel advertising methods you can use to get faster and higher conversion rates:
- Make the ad compelling and unique enough to grab attention: With so many ads available on Facebook, it’s essential to be unique to capture the attention of your customers.
- Use relevant and engaging images/videos: Make sure all the images you use in a tag look similar and make sense. To make your ad look more consistent, use relevant themes for the graphic or video.
- Leverage all available resources: Images and videos are the two most important components of any carousel ad. However, you cannot ignore other components. Headline buttons, main text, description, and CTA are all essential components of a carousel ad. They provide context and convince the user to click on the ad.
- Emphasize the CTA (call-to-action) button: The ultimate aim of any ad is to reach customers and turn them into leads. You can include a call to action in your images or videos. You can also insert multiple links in a carousel ad.
Above is all the information about Facebook Carousel ads that we want to share with our readers. Hopefully, this information will help you gain more knowledge about carousel advertising to apply to your business.