Services marketing mix
“your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. it is based on your ability to change faster than your competitions, customers, and business.”
Combining products at the right place, at the right time with the right price
The elements in marketing mix services will be combined by Clover to provide businesses with solutions to maximize profits and sustainable development.
4Ps in marketing mix services like 4P elements in the traditional marketing mix. However, starting from the characteristics of the service industry, the meaning of 4Ps is different and extended 3Ps to become a 7Ps marketing mix.
More only, 7Ps are the essential elements to form an optimal service marketing strategy. This includes 7 factors: Product, Price, Promotion, Location, People, Process, standardized and Physical Environment.
Unravel the characteristics of the service industry Set up an effective marketing mix
Clover helps businesses understand and come up with effective communication strategies based on setting up a marketing mix.
To a certain extent, managing a service is more difficult than administering a product. Standardizing a service faces more factors beyond the manager’s control than a conventional product.
Clover provides solutions to thoroughly solve 5 common problems related to “product’s characteristics”, which managers need to resolve, when setting up an effective marketing mix service, including:
- Lack of ownership
- Intangible products
- Unable to separate between production and consumption
Our marketing mix service is established based on analyzing exactly each element, accordingly with the characteristics of each type of service that businesses are providing to customers by:
- Providing customization of service standards, improving quality, and eliminating negative effects on the service experience.
- Creating a service pricing base, and providing the business with a full profit margin.
- Counseling on selecting locations, creating momentum to attract, and reaching target audiences.
- Proposing incentives, boosting demand, and stimulating consumption suitable to target audiences.
- Solutions for management, training for faculty members, designing a precise and standardize service providing process.
- Creating a valuable and unique customer experience enhancement strategy.